Updated: Mar 2, 2021
Eye area is one of the most difficult to keep young and fresh looking. Not only lack of skin care can show faster signs of aging but also stress, lack of sleep, allergies and genetics.
It is very thin, delicate and sensitive part of our face that needs extra attention.
Choosing right type of eye care products often creates confusions so sharing here some informations and guides to help you make better decisions according to your needs.
Eye creams :
- thicker, creamer and richer formulations
- several products can contain wonderful oils and nutrients to fight aging and lack of moisture
Eye gels :
- lighter and refreshing formulations
- those products are more like water based looking and feeling but still contain essential anti aging and moisturizing ingredients
- great for puffiness and dark circles
Both products are made to help your eye area to look better but your choice according to your skin type, lifestyle and purpose can make a difference in outcome.
Few helpful facts to consider before buying: 😊
- eye creams in general are better for aging, dry, showing lack of firmness skins, middle age to mature , definitely better for night time
- eye gels work better for normal to oily skins, younger and is great during the day and under the make-up
- contact lenses tolerate better eye gels but you have to take under consideration your eye area needs first
- if you get reaction from product, don't try to
" convince " your skin just return it under allergy based policy
- younger skins DON'T need anti aging eye products just keep moisturizing this area for longer lasting results
- puffiness and dark circles might be also an effect of skin or body allergies, wrong foods we eat or just genetics.
Application.........many people ask if we need to apply eye care products on upper lids......my answer is.....try it, see and feel if this doesn't bother your eyes or makes makeup application more difficult.
Eyes are reflection of our soul so let's try to make it beautiful 👀😍❤